The Development and Project Coordinator is responsible for providing project services as well as business support services for the benefit of the Confluent Senior Living (CSL) and Construction teams.
Senior Housing Development Coordination 40%
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Coordinate and produce Sr Living Month End report coordination including data entry, graphs, and trend analysis.
- Research Senior Housing markets and assist in drafting competitive set compilation.
- Collect and distribute data for new developments and existing assets
- Coordinate Quarterly Operation Report presentation
- Draft Investment Committee presentations
- CSL website management
- CSL marketing material quarterly updates
Senior Housing Team Coordination 25%
- Team calendar management and coordination
- Meeting Coordination- Internal and External
- File management
- Reimbursement submittals
- Create and distribute minutes for various meetings
Critical thinking/Administration: 10%
- Ability to resolve situations in a manner that is befitting the company, project, budget and situation
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers, vendors and customers would choose to work with this individual again.
- Communicate effectively with all Confluent team members, to ensure all projects make it to the finish line successfully.
- Coordinate with Confluent Development support team for general office function support when necessary.
- Represent Confluent Development in the best way possible, while attending social activities, educational activities or industry events.
Construction Project Coordinator 25%
- Provide overall project document control, including hard files and electronic files to ensure all critical project design and construction documents are obtained, distributed, and filed correctly.
- Coordinate with the project’s municipality, and Design Review Board if applicable, in submitting for and obtaining building permits, including research on the municipality process and permit and development fees. Tracks submittals, review comments, and approvals, distributing to team members as required.
- Assists in project start-up, including preparing bid documents and Request for Proposals (RFPs) for distribution to selected architects, engineers, and general contractors. Helps procure bids and proposals from selected contractors/vendors and creates summaries for the evaluations of the proposals by the construction manager.
- Support the construction manager in the cost controls for the project including cost management worksheets, reviewing monthly cost to date reports, coordination with accounting on monthly updates and draw requests (including tracking lien waivers), and final cost accounting prior to turning over to operations.
- Support the construction manager in documenting meetings, project walks, punchlists, etc.
- Coordinate as necessary with design & build vendors to ensure they have the information needed in a timely manner as requested by the construction or entitlements manager.
- Support the teams as necessary in the preparation of contracts and tracking the contracts through negotiations to the executed versions. May also be requested to develop letters, simple spreadsheets, and other forms of project documentation as requested by the construction manager.
- Assists in the project closeout process including obtaining project as-builts and Operation and Maintenance manuals, hard copy and electronic copy document storage, scheduling and documenting punch lists, obtaining final photography, client satisfaction surveys, and client testimonials.
- Other project coordination services as may be required.
Please send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.