Hub 317 Phoenix
In partnership with Colorado-based DPC Companies, Confluent Development redeveloped and expanded a former grocery warehouse building into a class “A” distribution center named HUB 317. The project is located at 317 South 48th Street in Phoenix, directly adjacent to Sky Harbor International Airport. The state-of-the-art distribution building marked Confluent’s first ground-up development in the market and the first joint venture between the project partners.
In July 2021, Confluent Development and DPC Companies successfully closed on the sale of the HUB 317. The deal further signaled the attractiveness of the asset class in this region to both distribution tenants and investors as the industrial market continues an upward trajectory.
Cushman & Wakefield served as the leasing agent and broker for the sale. Ware Malcomb served as the architect on the project.
- 225,000-square-foot speculative development
- Class A distribution center
- 32-foot clear ceiling/stacking height
- Dock-high loading
- Construction began in September 2017, construction completed in Spring 2018
- AZ Big Media Nov.29,2018
- Arizona Builders Exchange Apr. 13, 2018
- Phoenix Business Journal, April 9, 2018
- Denver Business Journal, April 9, 2018
- Commercial Executive Magazine, April 4, 2018
- ReBusiness Online, April 4, 2018
- Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine, September 14, 2017
- Orion Investment Real Estate, November 29, 2017
- Western Real Estate Business, September 28, 2017
- AZ Big Media – September 14, 2017
- Western Real Estate Business – April 4, 2018